Boiron Camilia, 30 Doses, Homeopathic Medicine for Teething Relief
Amazon.com's Price: $10.99as of 06/27/2019 02:26 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Department: Natural Health
Item Dimensions: 2304406360
Label: Boiron Camilia
Legal Disclaimer: eething Relief USES: Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability Helps in relieving minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething
Manufacturer: Boiron Camilia
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 36 months
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 6 months
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: September 26, 2011
Publisher: Boiron Camilia
Release Date: August 01, 2011
Size: 30 Count
Studio: Boiron Camilia
- Camilia teething drops temporarily relieve symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
- Camilia has no known interaction with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby's gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free, belladonna-free, and help to prevent contamination.
- Camilia's natural active ingredients include Chamomilla 9C HPUS (Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability), Phytolacca decondra 5C HPUS (Relieves painful gums) and Rheum 5C HPUS (Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething).
- Camilia teething drops do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Available in a box of 15 and 30 doses, Camilia is recommended for babies one month and up and works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
- Camilia is your one-product teething solution. Calm your baby's teething pain and restore the peace.
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
- Hyland's Baby Nighttime Oral Pain Relief Tablets, Soothing Natural Relief of Oral Discomfort, Irritability, and Swelling 125 Count
- Nuby Natural Soothing Gel for Sore Gums with Bonus Silicone Massaging Toothbrush, 0.53 Ounce, Benzocaine Free, Belladonna Free
- Orajel Baby Daytime and Nighttime Non-Medicated Cooling Gels for Teething
- Nuby All Natural Teething
- Boiron Coliccomfort Baby Colic Relief Medicine Drops, 30Count
- Punkin Butt Teething Oil 2 oz. | Natural Relief for Babies First Teeth
- green sprouts Cooling Teether | Soothes Gums & Promotes Healthy Oral Development | Safer Plastic Filled with sterilized Water, Chill for Extra Relief, Textured Surface to Massage Gums
- Hyland's Baby Calming Tablets, Natural Symptom Relief of Fussy and Sleepless Babies, 125 Count
- Nuby Chamomile Soothing Tablets, Quick Dissolve, 140 Count
- Mommy's Bliss - Gripe Water Night Time Double Pack - 8 FL OZ (2 Bottles)
- see more
Camilia Teething ReliefProduct DescriptionBoiron Camilia Teething Relief can be used as a first-line of treatment for baby teething. The tasteless solution is absorbed sublingually without numbing the gums or affecting the gag reflex. The active ingredients act on the different components of the symptomatology to provide quick and safe relief. Camilia combines in one single form active ingredients to relieve immediate pain, irritability and minor digestive disorders. The symptoms of teething are not limited to inflamed and painful gums, but often include restlessness, excessive chewing and digestive disorders. These symptoms usually resolve spontaneously once the tooth has pierced the gum lineSterile single-use oral doses Safe, natural and easy to useActive IngredientsChamomilla 9C, Phytolacca decandra 5C, Rheum 5CInactive IngredientsPurified waterNo side effectsNo risk of overmedicatingNo numbing of gag reflexDoes not mask other symptomsNo sugar or lactosePreservative FreeSterile single use dosesWorry-freeWarnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more then 3 days or worsen or if inflammation, fever or rash develops. After administrating, discard single-use container. Do not reuse. Use only if glued end flaps on carton are sealed and single-use container is intact.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites