Color My Bath Color Changing Bath Tablets, 300-Piece
from: Color My Bath
Amazon.com's Price: $12.99as of 11/19/2019 09:18 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Color My Bath
Item Dimensions: 30050075500
Label: Color My Bath
Manufacturer: Color My Bath
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 180 months
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 36 months
Publisher: Color My Bath
Size: Inquiries - by email
Studio: Color My Bath
Warranty: No Warranty
- *** Made in America ***
- Make your child's bath water a fizzy, fun, educational, totally cool, colorful treat!
- Color My BathTM tablets are completely safe, non-staining, and earth friendly.
- 100 Large and 200 Small Tablets (Red, Yellow, & Blue)
- Ages 3+
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
- Mr. Bubble Original Bubble Bath, 16 Oz (Pack of 3)
- Amazon Brand - Solimo Mild & Gentle Tutti Frutti Bubble Bath for Kids, 64 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Mr. Bubble, Magic Bath Crackles,1 oz. each, Pack of 12
- Play Visions Color Swirl Bathtub Twistables Crayons 5-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
- Crayola Bathtub Markers with 1 Bonus Extra Markers AND Crayola Bathtub Crayons with 1 Bonus Extra Crayons
- Mountain Falls Bubble Bath, Lavender, 64 fluid ounce (Pack of 2)
- Fun House Kids Foam Soap 8 Pack Assorted Flavor Foam Soap, 8.2 oz each
- Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint 5 Color Variety Pack, 3 Ounce Tubes (Bluetiful Blue, Screamin' Green, Radical Red, Flamingo Pink, Royal Purple)
- The Honest Company Truly Calming Lavender Bubble Bath | Tear Free Kids Bubble Bath | Naturally Derived Ingredients & Essential Oils | Sulfate & Paraben Free Baby Bath | 12 fl. oz.
- Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 5 Pack New Vibrant Colors
- see more
Toysmith's mission is to supply quality toys and gifts while delivering superior customer service to retailers. We offer products in many key categories including: active play, science & discovery, arts & crafts, impulse & novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics! Since our inception in 1981 our owners, Bill and Nancy Smith, have worked very diligently to grow from a small family business, shipping from their garage, to a large office complex and distribution center that stocks and ships over 1,600 products to more than 6000 accounts. However, our philosophy remains the same: maintaining a strong family work environment while offering the best selection and quality of products together with the highest standards of service to all our customers.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites