The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer
List Price: $22.00
Amazon.com's Price: $13.24You Save: $8.76 (40%)as of 08/18/2019 07:22 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: AMERICAN WEST BOOKS
Item Dimensions: 92072011560
Label: Clarkson Potter
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Clarkson Potter
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: May 07, 2019
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
Release Date: May 07, 2019
Size: 1 EA
Studio: Clarkson Potter
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Skinnytaste by Vremi Air Fryer - Extra Large Capacity, 5.8 Quart, 1700 Watt Electric Hot Air Cooker, Digital Touch Screen with 8 Cooking Presets, Bonus Recipe Booklet
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes: A Cookbook
- Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook: 500+ Tasty Recipes for Home Cooking
- The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt
- COSORI Air Fryer Accessories XL (C158-6AC), Set of 6 Fit all 5.3Qt, 5.8Qt, 6Qt Air Fryer, FDA Compliant, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Nonstick Coating, 2-Year Warranty
- The Skinny Instant Pot Cookbook: Cook Yourself Skinny with the Easiest + Most Delicious 400-Calorie Recipes for Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two: Perfectly Portioned Recipes for Healthier Fried Favorites
- Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: Easy, Healthy & Low Carb Recipes That Will Help Keep You Sane
- Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners #2019: 600 Most Wanted Air Fryer Recipes: 1000 Day Easy to Make and Delicious Air Fryer Recipes Plan For Your Family
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Gina Homolka comes the must-have air fryer cookbook, featuring 75 quick and easy recipes that deliver on Skinnytaste’s signature “light on calories, big on flavor” promise.
Gina Homolka is beloved for her incredible recipes that transform your favorite, comforting foods into healthy, low-cal dishes with tons of flavor. Now she brings her expertise to the game-changing air fryer appliance. Using high-powered, super-hot circulating air like a convection oven, air fryers crisp up your favorite "fried" foods with barely any oil needed. Cook times are shorter than traditional oven methods and the process requires little clean-up.
In The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook, Gina shares 75 of her best recipes that work in every type of air fryer, including basket models and countertop ovens with air fryer settings. You'll of course find crave-worthy recipes for traditionally fried foods, such as Chicken-Vegetable Spring Rolls, Crispy Coconut Shrimp, Za’atar Chickpeas, and Pickle-Brined Chicken Tenders, but Gina also shows you how versatile the appliance can be. Perfectly roasted meats and vegetables like Korean Pork Lettuce Wraps, Roasted Fish with Lemon-Almond Crumbs, Sugar and Spice Acorn Squash, and Charred Sesame Green Beans, along with baked goods like Homemade Bagels and Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, are all executed beautifully in the compact air fryer.
For those of us with a sweet tooth, The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook even offers low-cal desserts, including Churros, Very Berry Mini Pie, and Baked Apples with Streusel Topping. Many dishes are vegetarian, gluten-free, and keto-friendly—all called out with helpful icons—and every recipe includes nutritional information (with the most up-to-date Weight Watchers points found on the blog).
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites