List Price: $30.00
Amazon.com's Price: $18.00You Save: $12.00 (40%)as of 12/12/2019 18:00 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 930635106120
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 272
Publication Date: November 19, 2019
Release Date: November 19, 2019
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Blowout: Corrupted Democracy, Rogue State Russia, and the Richest, Most Destructive Industry on Earth
- Impeach: The Case Against Donald Trump
- Crime in Progress: Inside the Steele Dossier and the Fusion GPS Investigation of Donald Trump
- The Plot to Betray America: How Team Trump Embraced Our Enemies, Compromised Our Security, and How We Can Fix It
- A Very Stable Genius
- Dumpty: The Age of Trump in Verse (Political Satire Book, Poetry, Political Humor Gift)
- Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
- Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law
- The Mueller Report
- Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
An unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency from the anonymous senior official whose first words of warning about the president rocked the nation's capital.
On September 5, 2018, the New York Times published a bombshell essay and took the rare step of granting its writer anonymity. Described only as "a senior official in the Trump administration," the author provided eyewitness insight into White House chaos, administration instability, and the people working to keep Donald Trump's reckless impulses in check.
With the 2020 election on the horizon, Anonymous is speaking out once again. In this book, the original author pulls back the curtain even further, offering a first-of-its-kind look at the president and his record -- a must-read before Election Day. It will surprise and challenge both Democrats and Republicans, motivate them to consider how we judge our nation's leaders, and illuminate the consequences of re-electing a commander in chief unfit for the role.
This book is a sobering assessment of the man in the Oval Office and a warning about something even more important -- who we are as a people.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites