Churchill's Pocketbook of Oncology (Churchill Pocketbooks)
List Price: $42.95
Amazon.com's Price: $27.99You Save: $14.96 (35%)as of 06/24/2019 11:48 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Item Dimensions: 7004255275
Label: Churchill Livingstone
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Churchill Livingstone
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: September 23, 2004
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Studio: Churchill Livingstone
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
A pocket handbook on the management and treatment of cancer, written in a style and at a level suitable for junior doctors and trainees (SHOs, Registrars), medical students and allied health professions. All the information will be carefully checked by an international panel of advisers to ensure that the treatment described reflects common clinical practice and (where available) agreed guidelines. Also includes sections on oncological emergencies, common patient problems and screening.
- Includes sections on oncological emergencies, common patient problems and patient screening.
- Discusses all common cancers in detail.
- Covers a full range of cancer topics―from surgery to chemotherapy to radiotherapy.
- Discusses the latest advances in treatment.
- Presents expanded coverage on common cancers including lung, breast, colorectal, gynecological, and prostate, as well as the impact of molecular biology on therapy.
- Features algorithms/flow charts to assist in management.
- Offers sections on screening, patient consent, patient support groups, and complementary therapy.
- Includes references to established guidelines and relevant web sites.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites