Yakamoz 1/4-Inch Shank Flute & Bead Canoe Joint Router Bit Set Carbide-Tipped Woodworking Milling Cutter
List Price: $24.99
Amazon.com's Price: $12.99You Save: $12.00 (48%)as of 08/19/2019 02:08 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
- 1/4" Shank, 1/4" bead - male and female joint components with a 1/8" cutting depth
- Carbide Tipped - Micro grain grade provides increased strength and utmost resistance for long-lasting performance.
- Build-up Heat Resistant Coating & Solid Hardened Steel Bodies with Anti-Kickback Design
- Ideal for constructing canoe, hot tub, or lots of other curved shapes
- Use on router table use only, cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Yakamoz 1/4-Inch Shank Flute & Bead Canoe Joint Router Bit Set
This set of canoe joint router bits provide a great way to make joints of variable angles from the same tool setup. This type of joint is called a canoe joint because of the flexibility needed for a variety of angles when constructing a canoe. Every slat on a canoe joins its neighboring slat at a slightly different angle, and this router bits set allows this without a different setup for each joint. Always cut the male side of the joint at full depth. The cutting depth of the female side will determine how much angle is achievable in the joint. Idea for Making cedar strip, hot tubs, Planters, wooded Canoe using interlocking sealed edge joint.
Blade Material: Industrial Grade Micro Grain Carbide
Body Material: Carbide Tipped
Flute & Bead Shank diameter: 1/4"
Flute & Bead Cutter diameter: 1-1/2"
Flute Router Bit Cut Depth: 0.568"
Flute Router Bit Length: 1-3/4"
Bead Router Bit Cut Depth: 1/4"
Bead Router Bit Length: 2-1/8"
2pcs x Router Bits
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites