Duluth Labs Organic Chemistry Model Student Kit - (125 Pieces) - MM-003
List Price: $34.99
Amazon.com's Price: $21.97You Save: $13.02 (37%)as of 06/17/2019 06:47 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Binding: Office Product
Brand: Duluth Labs
Item Dimensions: 70095060950
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING!!! CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Great gift for young aspiring scientists
- Contains 54 atoms to provide students a visual, hands-on experience for learning chemistry functional groups and molecular structures
- The durable, high quality plastic atoms are color-coded to universal standards
- Instructions are included on the inside cover to easily identify all of the atoms and connectors included in the set
- Molecular tool included to quickly disassemble molecules and atom connectors
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
The Duluth Labs Set will bring to life concepts such as chirality, conformations and isomers to help you relate the physical and chemical properties of compounds to their molecular structures.
Get hands on experience with three dimensional topics covered in Organic and General Chemistry courses such as Lewis structures, Newman projections and wedge-dash diagrams. The versatile molecular set accelerates memorization by allowing you to visually create common functional groups such as ketones, aldehydes, alcohols, thiols, amines, aromatics and most other families of organic compounds.
22 - Hydrogen Atoms (White)
14 - Carbon Atoms (Black)
6 - Oxygen Atoms (Red)
4 - Nitrogen Atoms (Blue)
2 - Sulfur Atoms (Yellow)
4 - Halogen Atoms (Green)
1 - Phosphorus Atom (Purple)
1 - Metal Atom (Gray)
28 - Small Connectors (White)
30 - Medium Connectors (White)
12 - Long Connectors (Gray)
1 - Molecular Tool (For Disassembly)
1 - Storage Box with Four Compartments
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites