Kodak Portra 400 Professional ISO 400, 35mm, 36 Exposures, Color Negative Film (5 Roll per Pack )
Amazon.com's Price: $49.85as of 08/22/2019 14:22 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Item Dimensions: 2709377190
Model: 603 1678
MPN: 603 1678
Warranty: 90 days
- World's finest grain high-speed color negative film Ideal for scanning with extrordinary enlargement capability.
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb color reproduction.
- Optimized sharpness and distinct edges with fine detail.
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
- Kodak Ektar 100 Professional ISO 100, 35mm, 36 Exposures, Color Negative Film (Pack of 2)
- Kodak 35mm Ektar 100 Color Negative (Print) Film 36 Exp. lot of 5 Rolls ( Pack of 5)
- Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 35 mm, ISO 400, 36 Exposures (Pack of 3)
- Ilford HP5+ 35mm, 36 exposures, 5 Rolls
- Kodak Tri-X 400TX Professional ISO 400, 36mm, Black and White Film (Pack of 3)
- Kodak 145 1855 Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film (ISO 800) 35mm 36 Exposures
- Pack of 3 Kodak 145 1855 Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film (ISO 800) 35mm 36 Exposures
- Kodak Portra 800 Color Negative Film ISO 800, 35mm Size, 36 Exposure, Pack of 5, *USA*
- Kodak 812 7946 Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film 120 (ISO 800) 5 Roll Pack
- 4x Kodak UltraMax 400 Speed 35mm 36 Exposures Film
- see more
The PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. For years, professional photographers have preferred Kodak PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. In that same tradition, the new PORTRA 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can't be controlled.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites