How to Be Pre-Med: A Harvard MD's Medical School Preparation Guide for Students and Parents
List Price: $15.99
Amazon.com's Price: $15.97You Save: $0.02 ( 0%)as of 06/25/2019 16:10 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Brand: MDadmit
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: 9025986848
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 226
Publication Date: February 11, 2013
- Used Book in Good Condition
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- On Becoming a Doctor: Everything You Need to Know about Medical School, Residency, Specialization, and Practice
- The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-By-Week Admissions Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Med School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Medical School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Insider's Pre-Med Guidebook: Advice from admissions faculty at America's top medical schools
- So, You Want to Be a Physician: Getting an Edge in the Pursuit of Becoming a Physician or Other Medical Professional
- The Pre-Med Survival Guide: A Complete Guide to College for the Future Physician
- Getting into Medical School For Dummies
- The Premed Playbook Guide to the MCAT: Maximize Your Score, Get Into Med School
- The Premed Playbook Guide to the Medical School Interview: Be Prepared, Perform Well, Get Accepted
- The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissions, Third Edition
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
How To Be Pre-Med assists high school, college, and non-traditional students interested in becoming physicians by describing the pre-med route from start to finish using the Six Buckets model Dr. Miller developed through over a decade of medical school admissions
advising. This guide is equally helpful to those hoping to pursue a medical career and to loved ones, such as parents, spouses, relatives, and friends, supporting a pre-med.
Dr. Miller created How to be Pre-Med to serve as a prequel to the best-selling The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook because readers frequently provided feedback wishing they had received similar expert guidance sooner in the pre-med process.
How To Be Pre-Med covers all information required to excel as a pre-med and prepare for the medical school application process. I suggest you read this book as soon as you decide to pursue the pre-med path to help strategize selection of undergraduate or post-baccalaureate experiences. Then return to it each year to assess how you are filling up the Six Buckets.
Once you have decided to apply to medical school, pick up the latest edition of The Medical School Admissions Guide and follow the weekly steps required to create the best application possible to maximize your chances of admission.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites