Lonely Planet Spain (Travel Guide)
Brand: Lonely Planet
Feature: Lonely Planet Spain
Item Dimensions: 776504153138
Label: Lonely Planet
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Lonely Planet
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 864
Publication Date: November 15, 2016
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Studio: Lonely Planet
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the lanes of Barcelona's Gothic quarter; look down over Spain from the Pyrenees; take in the colour and drama of flamenco in Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, landscape, food, wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps.
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y LeÃ³n, Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, AragÃ³n, Bilbao, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, AndalucÃa, Extremadura and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain , our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Madrid or Barcelona guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona for a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the city's can't miss experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites