Lonely Planet West Africa (Travel Guide)
by: Lonely Planet
, Anthony Ham
, Michael Grosberg
, Nana Luckham
, Vesna Maric
, Helen Ranger
, Caroline Sieg
, Helena Smith
, Regis St Louis
, Paul Stiles
, Stuart Butler
List Price: $32.99
Amazon.com's Price: $19.79You Save: $13.20 (40%)as of 12/15/2019 15:11 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Lonely Planet
Feature: LONELY PLANET
Item Dimensions: 7765048979
Label: Lonely Planet
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Lonely Planet
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 504
Publication Date: September 19, 2017
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Studio: Lonely Planet
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Lonely Planet West Africa is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Senegalese music scene in Dakar, sun yourself in the coastal paradise of Freetown, or hike through lush highlands in Kpalime; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of West Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet West Africa Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, arts, cuisine, environment, sport, arts and crafts, culture
- Over 80 maps
- Covers Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cote d'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet West Africa, our most comprehensive guide to West Africa, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Africa guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites