Lonely Planet Make My Day London (Travel Guide)
Amazon.com's Price: $9.99as of 01/25/2020 15:11 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Lonely Planet
Item Dimensions: 7765044063
Label: Lonely Planet
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Lonely Planet
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 40
Publication Date: May 01, 2015
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Studio: Lonely Planet
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Make My Day London is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the day with a ride on the London Eye, spend the afternoon exploring art at Tate Modern before enjoying a West End show in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day London:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out London map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day London, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of London's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's London guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's England guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Great Britain, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites