Northwest Gardener's Handbook: Your Complete Guide: Select, Plan, Plant, Maintain, Problem-Solve - Oregon, Washington, Northern California, British Columbia
List Price: $24.99
Amazon.com's Price: $14.11You Save: $10.88 (44%)as of 03/21/2019 14:15 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Cool Springs Press
Feature: For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Item Dimensions: 110082518963
Label: Cool Springs Press
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Cool Springs Press
MPN: 400 color photos
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: December 16, 2014
Publisher: Cool Springs Press
Studio: Cool Springs Press
- For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Pacific Northwest Month-by-Month Gardening: What to Do Each Month to Have a Beautiful Garden All Year
- Northwest Home Landscaping, 3rd Edition: Including Western British Columbia (Creative Homeowner) 48 Designs with Over 200 Plants & Flowers Best Suited to the Pacific Northwest: WA, OR, and BC, Canada
- The Timber Press Guide to Vegetable Gardening in the Pacific Northwest (Regional Vegetable Gardening Series)
- Gardening in the Pacific Northwest: The Complete Homeowner's Guide
- Growing Roses in the Pacific Northwest: 90 Best Varieties for Successful Rose Gardening
- Northwest Fruit & Vegetable Gardening: Plant, Grow, and Harvest the Best Edibles - Oregon, Washington, northern California, British Columbia (Fruit & Vegetable Gardening Guides)
- Gardening with Native Plants of the Pacific Northwest: Second Edition, Revised and Enlarged
- Backyard Bounty: The Complete Guide to Year-Round Organic Gardening in the Pacific Northwest
- The New Western Garden Book: The Ultimate Gardening Guide (Sunset Western Garden Book (Paper))
- Perennials for the Pacific Northwest: 500 Best Plants for Flower Gardens
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
The complete guide to select, plan, plant, maintain, and problem-solve for gardeners living in the Northwest (including Oregon, Washington, northern California and British Columbia). The Northwest Gardener's Handbook is filled with all the need-to-know information to make your Northwestern garden a success. This book is the when-to, how-to, and what-to of gardening for the more experienced gardener. "When to" information assists gardeners with the proper care and timing for everything from planting to watering. "How to" gives you the best methods needed for your garden. "What-to" covers the climate and topography of the region and the best way to manage and choose annuals, perennials, bulbs, edibles, groundcover, roses, shrubs, trees, vines, native plants and many more types of plants and situations. A section devoted to water-wise gardening offers insight into a key component of every garden which is especially in this region. Save water, money and time with Pat's tips!
Gorgeous, full-color photographs provide at-a-glance information on the best plants to use in any situation. Create the best garden possible, using information designed for your specific needs. Whether you're designing a garden from scratch or maintaining one that you've had for years, this is the book for you!
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites