Northwest Home Landscaping, 3rd Edition: Including Western British Columbia (Creative Homeowner) 48 Designs with Over 200 Plants & Flowers Best Suited to the Pacific Northwest: WA, OR, and BC, Canada
Amazon.com's Price: $19.95as of 12/13/2018 15:56 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout. Click to Display
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Brand: Creative Homeowner
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: 107084016570
Label: Creative Homeowner
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Creative Homeowner
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: July 25, 2011
Publisher: Creative Homeowner
Release Date: June 27, 2011
Studio: Creative Homeowner
- Used Book in Good Condition
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Pacific Northwest Month-by-Month Gardening: What to Do Each Month to Have a Beautiful Garden All Year
- Northwest Gardener's Handbook: Your Complete Guide: Select, Plan, Plant, Maintain, Problem-Solve - Oregon, Washington, Northern California, British Columbia
- The Timber Press Guide to Vegetable Gardening in the Pacific Northwest (Regional Vegetable Gardening Series)
- Gardening in the Pacific Northwest: The Complete Homeowner's Guide
- Gardening with Native Plants of the Pacific Northwest: Second Edition, Revised and Enlarged
- Perennials for the Pacific Northwest: 500 Best Plants for Flower Gardens
- Landscaping for Wildlife in the Pacific Northwest
- Real Gardens Grow Natives: Design, Plant, and Enjoy a Healthy Northwest Garden
- Lawn Gone!: Low-Maintenance, Sustainable, Attractive Alternatives for Your Yard
- Home Landscaping: Northwest Region
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Find inspiring ideas to make your Pacific Northwest home landscape more attractive and functional!
- 48 beautiful designs created by landscape professionals from and specifically for the Pacific Northwest, including Western British Columbia
- More than 200 plants picked for your region, with detailed descriptions and all you need to know to plant & maintain them
- Over 400 color photos and illustrations to help envision your results
- Step-by-step instructions for building structures like paths, patios, ponds, walls, fences, arbors, and trellises
- Creative solutions for front entries, foundation plantings, patios, steep slopes, and more
Northwest Home Landscaping, 3rd Edition is an updated, expanded edition of Creative Homeowner's award-winning book on landscaping northwest-style.
Inside, you'll find inspiring ideas for making your home landscape more attractive and functional. The 48 featured designs are created by landscape professionals from the region and use more than 200 dependable plants that thrive in the northwest. States included are Washington and Oregon, plus Western British Columbia, Canada.
Included are detailed instructions for projects such as paths, patios, ponds, and arbors, concise information for gardening techniques, and easy-to-follow plans. Over 400 full-color photos and paintings are complemented by easy step-by-step instructions that take the fear out of gardening.
The Pacific Northwest will be in full bloom with Northwest Home Landscaping!
"This idea-filled book takes the guesswork out of landscaping so you can focus on the fun. Designs that work, great plants you can find, accurate instructions, and detailed drawings will help you succeed."
—Nancy Beaubaire, former Editor
Fine Gardening and Country Living Gardener
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites