Landscape Pyrography Techniques & Projects: A Beginner's Guide to Burning by Layer for Beautiful Results (Fox Chapel Publishing) Woodburning Textured, Lifelike Scenes in Layers, with Lora S. Irish
List Price: $19.99
Amazon.com's Price: $15.99You Save: $4.00 (20%)as of 11/13/2019 21:37 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Design Originals
Item Dimensions: 109084016550
Label: Fox Chapel Publishing
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Fox Chapel Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: April 09, 2018
Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
Release Date: April 09, 2018
Studio: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Create realistic landscape pyrography burnings
- 4 practice projects, dozens of ready-to-use patterns with finished examples
- 208 pages, Softcover
- ISBN: 978-1-56523-931-9
- By: Lora S. Irish
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Pyrography Workbook: A Complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning (Fox Chapel Publishing) Step-by-Step Projects and Original Patterns for Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Woodburners
- Pyrography Patterns: Basic Techniques and 30 Wildlife Designs for Woodburning (Fox Chapel Publishing) Large, Ready-to-Use Patterns, Both Line and Tonal, plus Tips & Advice from Artist Sue Walters
- Woodburning Realistic Animals: 12 Step-by-Step Pyrography Projects of Birds, Pets, and Wildlife (Fox Chapel Publishing) Tutorials for Eyes, Fur, Manes, & Whiskers; Projects for Big Cats, Owls, & More
- Woodburning Project & Pattern Treasury: Create Your Own Pyrography Art with 75 Mix-and-Match Designs (Fox Chapel Publishing) Step-by-Step Instructions for Both Beginners and Advanced Woodburners
- Great Book of Woodburning: Pyrography Techniques, Patterns and Projects for all Skill Levels (Fox Chapel Publishing) 30 Original, Traceable Designs and Step-by-Step Instructions from Lora S. Irish
- Pyrography Basics: Techniques and Exercises for Beginners (Fox Chapel Publishing) Skill-Building Step-by-Step Instructions & Patterns for Wood Burning with Texture & Layering Advice from Lora Irish
- The Art & Craft of Pyrography: Drawing with Fire on Leather, Gourds, Cloth, Paper, and Wood (Fox Chapel Publishing) More Than 40 Patterns, Step-by-Step Projects, and Expert Advice from Lora S. Irish
- Woodburning Realistic People: Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Perfect Portraits of People (Fox Chapel Publishing) Learn How to Turn a Photo of a Loved One into a Beautiful Pyrography Pattern
- Little Book of Pyrography: Techniques, Exercises, Designs, and Patterns (Fox Chapel Publishing) Pocket-Size Gift Edition with Step-by-Step Instructions & Expert Woodburning Advice from Lora Irish
- Big Book of Pyrography Projects: Expert Techniques and 23 All-Time Favorite Projects (Fox Chapel Publishing) Includes Beginner-Friendly Tips, Tricks, and Inspiration from Leading Woodburning Artists
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Learn to create realistic landscape pyrography burnings with this comprehensive guide from Lora S. Irish!
- 4 practice projects to help you learn a wide range of pyro techniques and effects
- Step-by-step capstone project for a rustic Advertising Barn
- Dozens of ready-to-use patterns for landscape scenes, with finished examples.
- Learn how to create practice boards for pen tip strokes, texture fills, landscape features, and architectural elements
- Complete guide to supplies, burning units, pen tips, pyrography media, safety, and more
- In-depth tips and techniques from a master pyrography artist
Nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish reveals her easy-to-learn methods for working in layers to obtain stunning results. You'll learn how to use contrasting tonal values to create dramatic depth in any landscape, scenery, or wildlife wood burning.
Inside Landscape Pyrography Techniques & Projects, Lora introduces you to many different aspects of burning, and guides you through small practice patterns so you can discover and apply all the techniques. Learn about pen tips, temperature settings, fill patterns, and everything else you need to burn interesting, textured, lifelike landscapes.
Lora shows beginning pyrographers how to develop the burning process by laying one layer over another to slowly bring each area up to its final tonal value. By working a design in low or medium temperatures and adding successive layers, you can obtain total control over your final scene.
She also includes expert advice on basic tools, supplies, and techniques, along with 4 skill-building projects that provide step-by-step practice in using temperature, time, layering, and texturing. Discover easy-to-learn methods for working in layers to obtain stunning results, a step-by-step Advertising Barn project, and dozens of ready-to-use patterns with finished examples.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites