Great Book of Celtic Patterns, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded: The Ultimate Design Sourcebook for Artists and Crafters (Fox Chapel Publishing) 200 Original Patterns with Celtic Braids & Knots
List Price: $24.99
Amazon.com's Price: $15.47You Save: $9.52 (38%)as of 11/22/2019 04:08 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Design Originals
Edition: Second Revised & Expanded
Item Dimensions: 109084020060
Label: Fox Chapel Publishing
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Fox Chapel Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 232
Publication Date: March 12, 2018
Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
Release Date: March 12, 2018
Studio: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Add Celtic knot work to woodburning, carving and scrolling projects
- 200 original patterns and easy-to-follow lessons
- Applicable to many arts and crafts
- 231 full color pages, Softcover
- ISBN: 978-1-56523-926-5
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Unravel the secrets to creating Celtic knot work!
- The ultimate sourcebook for any artist or crafter seeking to re-create the historical beauty of Celtic Art
- Over 200 original patterns, including 20 completely new patterns in this revised and expanded second edition
- Step-by-step instructions for creating Celtic Knot work, twists, braids, and finials
- Easy-to-follow lessons that can be applied to a multitude of arts and crafts
- Inspirational gallery from internationally known artist and author Lora S. Irish
Unravel the secrets to creating Celtic knot work as you adorn your completed wood burning, carving, and scrolling projects with beautiful twists, braids, and textures!
In this new edition of the largest and most complete book on Celtic knot work available, internationally known artist and talented author Lora S. Irish unravels the secrets to creating these intricate and beautiful designs.
With over 200 original patterns and easy-to-follow lessons that can be applied to a multitude of arts and crafts, you'll learn the basics of creating the knotted line and the simple twists and braids that form the basis of Celtic art. Discover how to incorporate knot patterns and finials—such as animals, leaves, or scroll work—into an unlimited number of styles and layouts that can artistically stand alone or adorn any form of craft.
Great Book of Celtic Patterns is the essential guide for any artist or crafter seeking to create the historical beauty of Celtic Art!
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites