Great Book of Floral Patterns, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded: The Ultimate Design Sourcebook for Artists and Crafters (Fox Chapel Publishing) Over 100 Expertly Drawn Designs from Lora S. Irish
List Price: $24.99
Amazon.com's Price: $15.99You Save: $9.00 (36%)as of 11/22/2019 04:05 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Design Originals
Edition: Third, Revised and Expanded
Item Dimensions: 109084018560
Label: Fox Chapel Publishing
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Fox Chapel Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 232
Publication Date: March 12, 2018
Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
Release Date: March 12, 2018
Studio: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Ultimate floral design sourcebook
- 100 expertly drawn flower patterns
- Applicable to a wide variety of arts and crafts
- 231 full color pages, Softcover
- ISBN: 978-1-56523-925-8
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
This is the ultimate sourcebook for floral design!
- Over 100 stunning floral patterns, expertly drawn, and ready to apply to a wide variety of arts and crafts
- Both realistic and stylized designs are presented in this all-in-one resource, along with an inspiring gallery of work
- Each design includes a line drawing for easy transfer as well as a shaded version to illustrate depth and shadow
- Revised and expanded third edition includes 20 new and original patterns
- New reference photography from internationally known artist and author Lora S. Irish, with photos of actual blooms in a variety of settings, scenes, themes, and backgrounds
Great Book of Floral Patterns is a bookshelf must for every artist and crafter who enjoys the beauty and symbolism of flowers!
Take a guided tour with Lora S. Irish through her garden of more than 100 expertly drawn flower patterns. This nationally known artist and best-selling author will help you discover the poetic beauty and versatility of floral patterns that can be applied to a wide variety of arts and crafts—from painting, quilting, pyrography, and scrapbooking to intarsia, woodcarving, and stained glass.
The revised and expanded third edition of Great Book of Floral Patterns includes stunning new reference photos and 20 new patterns. Each design features both a line drawing for easy transfer and a shaded version to illustrate depth and shadow.
From realistic flowers to stylized floral designs, Lora includes helpful suggestions on how best to identify floral shapes and colors, how to center your design, and how to create bouquets. For whatever media you prefer, there is a floral pattern here that can be easily modified to fit your needs.
Inside Great Book of Floral Patterns, you can learn:
- How to apply existing patterns to your projects
- How to create your own patterns and drawings from reference photographs
- How to center patterns on a work surface
- How to use basic shapes to create complex floral displays
- How to combine shapes, lines, and shading
- How to select colors for your floral patterns
- ...and much more!
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites