North American Wildlife Patterns for the Scroll Saw: 61 Captivating Designs for Moose, Bear, Eagles, Deer and More (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ready-to-Cut Patterns from Lora Irish for Fretwork or Relief
List Price: $12.95
Amazon.com's Price: $11.66You Save: $1.29 (10%)as of 11/22/2019 03:56 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Design Originals
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: 10867527026
Label: Fox Chapel Publishing
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Fox Chapel Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 72
Publication Date: April 01, 2002
Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
Studio: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Used Book in Good Condition
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Woodworker's Pattern Book: 78 Realistic Fretwork Animals (Fox Chapel Publishing) Detailed, Ready-to-Use Wildlife Patterns for Your Scroll Saw, Expert Tips & Techniques, & a Gallery of Finished Works
- Scroll Saw Christmas Ornaments: More Than 200 Patterns (Fox Chapel Publishing) Full-Size Drawings of Religious & Traditional Designs: Santas, Snowmen, Fretwork, Ornate Words, Novelties, and Wildlife
- Scroll Saw Workbook, 3rd Edition: Learn to Master Your Scroll Saw in 25 Skill-Building Chapters (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ultimate Beginner's Guide with Projects to Hone Your Scrolling Skills
- Creating Wooden Boxes on the Scroll Saw: Patterns and Instructions for Jewelry, Music, and Other Keepsake Boxes (Fox Chapel Publishing) 25 Fun Projects (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, Second Edition: Newly Revised & Expanded, Now 50 Projects in Wood (Fox Chapel Publishing) Designs including Kittens, Koalas, Bulldogs, Bears, Penguins, Pigs, & More
- Big Book of Scroll Saw Woodworking: More Than 60 Projects and Techniques for Fretwork, Intarsia & Other Scroll Saw Crafts (Fox Chapel Publishing)
- 20' Roll - 8-1/2" Stick N' Release Scroll Saw Tape
- Wild West Scroll Saw Portraits: Over 50 Patterns for Native Americans, Cowboys, Horses, and More! (Fox Chapel Publishing) Includes Buffalo Bill, Sitting Bull, Butch Cassidy, a Bison, a Mustang, & More
- Intarsia Woodworking for Beginners: Skill-Building Lessons for Creating Beautiful Wood Mosaics: 25 Skill-Building Projects (Fox Chapel Publishing) Step-by-Step Instructions, Patterns, Tips & Tricks
- Woodimals: Creative Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw (Fox Chapel Publishing) 56 Fun Patterns in the Shape of Animals with the Animal's Name Inside the Design: Lion, Dolphin, Poodle, Owl, & Much More
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Bring North American animals to life on your scroll saw! 61 precisely drawn patterns from Lora S. Irish, including:
- ...and many more!
North American animals will come to life with the exciting scrolling patterns found in this book!
Acclaimed artist Lora S. Irish provides 61 precisely drawn patterns for everything from squirrels, raccoons, and rabbits to moose, cougars, and rams. Choose from captivating ready-to-cut patterns, each drawn with crisp, easy-to-follow lines.
With just a little wood, a pattern, and a scroll saw, any woodworker can bring the wonderful animals that share our world to life on boxes, corner brackets, and wall décor. The simple silhouette style of the scroll saw pattern is excellent for reflecting the flowing lines of muscles and fur: Feathers can be delineated to give birds and eagles flight. Ears can be tilted forward or laid back to give wolves and deer expression. Full scenes with habitat areas, animals, and a background of mountains and sky all can be created from one continuous piece of wood.
North America offers a wide variety of animal life to use in this beautiful art form. Pesky raccoons can hide in the hollow of the old tree and the graceful elongated stalk of the mountain lion can be captured against the rocky ledge.
Somewhere within the pages of North American Wildlife Patterns, you will find your favorite North American animal. Those animals and birds that are so popular in today's art—such as the whitetail deer, the black bear, the pheasant, and many others—can be found in several different patterns to provide a wide variety of choices that spur your creative ideas.
These patterns were each created to easily be used individually or added to corner brackets, weathervane arrows, and framed edges. Use your imagination as you browse through the pattern pages—as well as the included gallery of finished works—for the numerous adaptations you could add to make each work a unique piece of art all your own.
But most of all, have fun as you use these patterns in your own scroll saw designs!
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites