Skillet Love: From Steak to Cake: More Than 150 Recipes in One Cast-Iron Pan
List Price: $30.00
Amazon.com's Price: $19.49You Save: $10.51 (35%)as of 01/25/2020 21:21 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Grand Central Publishing
Item Dimensions: 1030855262115
Label: Grand Central Publishing
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Grand Central Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: October 29, 2019
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Release Date: October 29, 2019
Studio: Grand Central Publishing
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- American Cookie: The Snaps, Drops, Jumbles, Tea Cakes, Bars & Brownies That We Have Loved for Generations: A Baking Book
- American Cake: From Colonial Gingerbread to Classic Layer, the Stories and Recipes Behind More Than 125 of Our Best-Loved Cakes: A Baking Book
- Lodge A-CARECP1PLT Seasoned Cast Iron Care Kit, One Size, Assorted
- The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook: The Only Book You Need for Your Small, Medium, or Large Air Fryer
- Cook It in Cast Iron: Kitchen-Tested Recipes for the One Pan That Does It All (Cook's Country)
- The Modern Cast Iron Cookbook: A New Generation of Easy, Fresh, and Healthy Recipes
- For the Love of the South: Recipes and Stories from My Southern Kitchen
- Georgia Month-by-Month Gardening: What to Do Each Month to Have a Beautiful Garden All Year
- Cooking with the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Essential Family Meals and My Easy at Home Non Stick Oven Pan Recipes for You to Enjoy (Best Cast Iron Cooking)
- From Freezer to Cooker: Delicious Whole-Foods Meals for the Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, and Instant Pot: A Cookbook
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
A delicious celebration of the cast iron pan--by the mega-bestselling author of THE CAKE MIX DOCTOR.
Beloved by home cooks and professionals alike, the cast iron skillet is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in your kitchen arsenal. Perfect for every meal of the day, the cast iron pan can be used to cook eggs, sear meat, roast whole dinners, and serve up dessert warm from the oven.
Bestselling author Anne Byrn has carefully curated 160 recipes to be made in one simple 12-inch cast iron skillet. These are dishes everyone can enjoy, from appetizers and breads like Easy Garlic Skillet knots to side dishes like Last-Minute Scalloped Potatoes, from brunch favorites to one-pot suppers like Skillet Eggplant Parmesan. And of course, no Anne Byrn cookbook would be complete without her innovative cakes like Georgia Burnt Caramel Cake, cookies like Brown Sugar Skillet Blondies, and pies and other delicious treats.
Scattered throughout are fun tidbits about the origin of the cast iron skillet and how to properly season and care for them. Anne Byrn has crafted an informational, adaptable, and deliciously indispensable guide to skillet recipes the whole family is sure to love.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites