Stocker and Dehner's Pediatric Pathology
List Price: $419.99
Amazon.com's Price: $194.88You Save: $225.11 (54%)as of 12/13/2019 14:56 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 1100850930250
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1480
Publication Date: December 25, 2015
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Effectively diagnose the complete range of pediatric pathologies
, from neonatal disorders through adolescence. Intended for a broad audience including general and pediatric pathologists, pediatricians, surgeons, oncologists, and other pediatric subspecialties, Stocker & Dehner’s Pediatric Pathology
is widely recognized as the definitive go-to comprehensive clinical reference in the unique subspecialty of pediatric pathology – which, unlike other subspecialties, is defined by an age group rather than an organ system or process. The tumors that occur in infants and children are distinct from those that develop in adults, and they often exhibit exceptional clinical behavior, thus requiring different diagnostic and therapeutic protocols. Authored by a host of prominent authorities on this challenging area, the fourth edition of Stocker & Dehner’s Pediatric Pathology
was designed to be a comprehensive volume on all major aspects of the pathologic anatomy of childhood disorders, providing the in-depth, richly illustrated guidance you need to confidently evaluate and dependably report your findings
. Sweeping updates in this edition put all of the very latest knowledge and techniques at your fingertips.Key Features
- Find authoritative answers on everything from how to perform a pediatric autopsy or apply the latest molecular techniques, to diagnosing chromosomal abnormalities, congenital anomalies and malformation syndromes, inborn errors of metabolism, and congenital and acquired systemic infectious diseases; from how to approach forensic pathology and transplant pathology, to evaluating the pathologies of each organ system and pediatric tumors. Content and observations are integrated from other chapters to convey a sense of unity in the study of the child as a whole.
- Appendices featuring over 50 seminal charts and tables on fetal, infant, and child development.
- A focus on key pathologic findings as well as the latest molecular genetic tools and the role that these findings play in pathologic diagnosis.
- Locate the information you need quickly thanks to an intuitive organization by disease classification and organ system.
- Identify pathologic features successfully with the aid of more than 1,300 gross and microscopic images, including 1,200 in full color.
- Exclusive online content with over 300 additional images.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition
, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online
and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Over 300 additional images available only online.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites