Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration: Working with Excel (Public Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics)
List Price: $114.50
Amazon.com's Price: $102.23You Save: $12.27 (11%)as of 02/17/2020 22:52 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 920700213110
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 560
Publication Date: January 11, 2016
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management
- Statistics in Plain English, Fourth Edition
- Jonas and Kovner's Health Care Delivery in the United States, 12th Edition – Highly Acclaimed US Health Care System Textbook for Graduate and Undergraduate Students, Book and Free eBook
- Biostatistics Using JMP®:: A Practical Guide
- Healthcare Finance: An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management, Sixth Edition (AUPHA/HAP Book)
- Financial Management of Health Care Organizations: An Introduction to Fundamental Tools, Concepts and Applications
- Gapenski's Fundamentals of Healthcare Finance, Third Edition (Gateway to Healthcare Management)
- The Law of Healthcare Administration, Eighth Edition (AUPHA/HAP Book)
- Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills, and Applications
- Tableau for Healthcare, Third Edition
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
The must-have statistics guide for students of health services
Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration is a unique and invaluable resource for students of health care administration and public health. The book introduces students to statistics within the context of health care, focusing on the major data and analysis techniques used in the field. All hands-on instruction makes use of Excel, the most common spreadsheet software that is ubiquitous in the workplace. This new third edition has been completely retooled, with new content on proportions, ANOVA, linear regression, chi-squares, and more, Step-by-step instructions in the latest version of Excel and numerous annotated screen shots make examples easy to follow and understand.
Familiarity with statistical methods is essential for health services professionals and researchers, who must understand how to acquire, handle, and analyze data. This book not only helps students develop the necessary data analysis skills, but it also boosts familiarity with important software that employers will be looking for.
- Learn the basics of statistics in the context of Excel
- Understand how to acquire data and display it for analysis
- Master various tests including probability, regression, and more
- Turn test results into usable information with proper analysis
Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration gets students off to a great start by introducing statistics in the workplace context from the very beginning.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites