Money, Possessions, and Eternity
List Price: $16.99
Amazon.com's Price: $13.11You Save: $3.88 (23%)as of 02/16/2020 10:47 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Tyndale House Publishers
Edition: Revised, Updated
Item Dimensions: 810550135130
Label: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 528
Publication Date: February 01, 2003
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Studio: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Chriswtian Living
- Christian Life
- Personal Finance
- Money, Possessions and Eternity
- Randy Alcorn
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Who wants to settle for fleeting treasures on earth . . . when God offers everlasting treasures in heaven?
It’s time to rethink our perspectives on money and possessions. In this thoroughly researched classic, Randy Alcorn shows us how to view these things accurately―as God’s provision for our good, the good of others, and his glory.
Alcorn presents a biblical and comprehensive view of money and possessions, including the following:
This practical and refreshing theology of money contains topical and Scripture indexes, a study guide, and five helpful appendices.
- Why is money so important to God?
- Is prosperity theology right or wrong?
- How can we be liberated from materialism?
- What should we do about debt?
- How much does God want us to give?
- How can we best help the poor and reach the lost?
- What about gambling? Investing? Insurance? Saving? Retirement? Inheritance?
- How can we leave our children a true heritage?
- How can we use money in ways that God rewards?
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites