40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible (40 Questions & Answers Series)
List Price: $22.99
Amazon.com's Price: $13.95You Save: $9.04 (39%)as of 12/13/2019 01:31 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Plummer Robert
Item Dimensions: 87557510550
Label: Kregel Academic & Professional
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Kregel Academic & Professional
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: April 22, 2010
Publisher: Kregel Academic & Professional
Studio: Kregel Academic & Professional
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
In 40 Questions about Interpreting the Bible, New Testament Professor Dr. Robert L. Plummer tackles the major questions that persons ask about reading and undestanding the Bible.
- Does the Bible contain error?
- Were the ancient manuscripts of the Bible transmitted accurately?
- What is the best English Bible translation?
- Is the Bible really all about Jesus?
- Do all the commands of the Bible apply today?
- Why can't people agree on what the Bible means?
- How do we interpret historical narrative?
- How do we interpret the Psalms?
- What does the Bible tell us about the future?
- What is the "Theological Interpretation of Scripture"?
- and many others
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites