The New Leadership Challenge: Creating the Future of Nursing
List Price: $56.95
Amazon.com's Price: $35.05You Save: $21.90 (38%)as of 02/27/2020 04:58 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Grossman Sheila C
Item Dimensions: 9006009050
Label: F.A. Davis Company
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: F.A. Davis Company
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: September 01, 2016
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Release Date: September 01, 2016
Studio: F.A. Davis Company
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
- Focuses on personal leadership development, as well as the distinction between leadership and management.
- Addresses both followership and leadership and the differences and similarities between related leadership roles.
- Balances theory with real-world case studies from clinical practice and education and offers critical-thinking exercises to help you develop your leadership potential and to solve problems.
- Uses the Grossman and Valiga Leadership Characteristics and Skills Assessment tool to help you evaluate your leadership abilities and skills.
- Emphasizes globalization of health care, aging population and health care delivery settings.
- Reviews the new directions in the field with coverage of timely topics, including the globalization of health care, the aging population, and health-care delivery systems.
- Includes an annotated bibliography of articles on leadership.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites