CliffsQuickReview Organic Chemistry II
Amazon.com's Price: $15.95as of 03/24/2019 05:04 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Brand: Cliffs Notes
Item Dimensions: 8505506762
Label: Cliffs Notes
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Cliffs Notes
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 274
Publication Date: July 06, 2000
Publisher: Cliffs Notes
Release Date: July 20, 2000
Studio: Cliffs Notes
- ISBN13: 9780764586163
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. You're sure to get a firm grip on core concepts and key material and be ready for the test with this guide at your side.
Whether you're new to biosynthesis, integrated metabolism, and the molecular cloning of DNA or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Organic Chemistry II can help. This guide introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem step-by-step. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- The reactions of aromatic compounds
- Aldol, cross-aldol, and ketonic aldol condensation
- Ester formation
- Mass spectra
CliffsQuickReview Organic Chemistry II acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review â€” you decide what works best with your needs. You can either read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. What's more, you can
- Get a glimpse of what youâ€™ll gain from a chapter by reading through the introduction at the beginning of each chapter
- Study your formulas in the Summary of Preparations or the Summary of Reactions
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites