Herbs and Natural Supplements, 2-Volume set: An Evidence-Based Guide
List Price: $93.95
Amazon.com's Price: $93.91You Save: $0.04 ( 0%)as of 06/26/2019 18:20 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 975700626250
Label: Churchill Livingstone
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Churchill Livingstone
Number Of Items: 2
Number Of Pages: 1614
Publication Date: March 03, 2015
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Studio: Churchill Livingstone
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Medical Herbalism: The Science Principles and Practices Of Herbal Medicine
- The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide
- The Herbal Medicine-Maker's Handbook: A Home Manual
- Making Plant Medicine
- Herbal Vade Mecum: 800 Herbs, Spices, Essential Oils, Lipids, Etc.-Constituents, Properties, Uses, and Caution
- Botany in a Day: The Patterns Method of Plant Identification
- The Energetics of Western Herbs: A Materia Medica Integrating Western and Chinese Herbal Therapeutics (Volume Two)
- The Energetics of Western Herbs: A Materia MedicaTIntrgrating Western and Chinese Herbal Therapeutics: 1
- Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health: 175 Teas, Tonics, Oils, Salves, Tinctures, and Other Natural Remedies for the Entire Family
- Kitchen Table Wisdom: Stories that Heal, 10th Anniversary Edition
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Herbs and Natural Supplements, 4th Edition: An evidence-based guide is an authoritative, evidence-based reference. This two volume resource is essential to the safe and effective use of herbal, nutritional and food supplements.
The first volume provides a foundation of knowledge in the clinical practice of complementary medicine.
It emphasises safe practice with strategies to prevent adverse drug reactions, guidelines in assessing benefit, risk and harm and the evaluation of research.
The second volume provides current, evidence-based monographs on the 132 most popular herbs, nutrients and food supplements.
Comprehensive review of herbal medicine, clinical nutrition, aromatherapy, and food as medicinePatient safety and wellnessConsiderations in preoperative care and pregnancyUse in the treatment of cancerHerb/nutrient - drug interactions
Provides up-to-date evidence on the latest research impacting on herbal and natural medicine by top leaders within the fields of Pharmacy, Herbal Medicine and Natural Medicine.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites