Rang & Dale's Pharmacology
List Price: $74.99
Amazon.com's Price: $62.48You Save: $12.51 (17%)as of 06/26/2019 18:14 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Item Dimensions: 1100850477125
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Pages: 808
Publication Date: February 08, 2019
Release Date: February 08, 2019
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Comprehensive yet easy to use, Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology has been providing core basic and clinical science information to students and healthcare practitioners worldwide for more than 25 years. The fully revised 9th Edition keeps you up to date with all that’s new in the field, including new and emerging drugs and recent studies. From cover to cover, you’ll progressively increase your knowledge of all relevant aspects of pharmacology, from a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions through clinical uses of key groups of drugs.
- Keeps you up-to-date with new information in this fast-changing field, including significantly revised coverage of CNS drugs, cognitive enhancers, anti-infectives, biologicals/biopharmaceuticals, lifestyle drugs, and more.
- Includes access to unique features online, including more than 100 brand new chapter-specific multiple-choice questions and 6 new cases for immediate self-assessment.
- Features a color-coded layout for faster navigation and cross-referencing.
- Clarifies complex concepts with Key Points boxes, Clinical Uses boxes and full-color illustrations throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites