Rang & Dale's Pharmacology Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
Binding: Printed Access Code
Label: Churchill Livingstone
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Churchill Livingstone
Number Of Pages: 792
Platform: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Publication Date: April 14, 2011
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Studio: Churchill Livingstone
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology provides you with all the knowledge you need to get through your pharmacology course and beyond. Drs. Humphrey P. Rang, Maureen M. Dale, James M. Ritter, Rod Flower, and Graeme Henderson present a clear and accessible approach to the analysis of therapeutic agents at the cellular and molecular level through detailed diagrams, full-color illustrations, and pedagogical features. Plus, USMLE-style review questions and additional learning tools online at studentconsult.com make this the perfect resource to turn to for a full understanding of key concepts in pharmacology.
- Access the fully searchable text online at studentconsult.com, along with 500 USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions, and online only references.
- Find and cross-reference information quickly using a color-coded layout that makes navigation easy.
- Effectively understand and review key concepts through detailed diagrams and full-color illustrations that clarify even the most complex concepts.
- Reinforce your learning with key points boxes and clinical uses boxes that highlight crucial information and clinical applications.
- Apply current best practices and clinical applications through thoroughly updated and revised drug information.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the field thanks to major updates in chapters such as How Drugs Act; Amino Acid Transmitters; Analgesic Drugs; Antidepressant Drugs; and Drug Addiction, Dependence & Abuse.
- Tap into comprehensive content tailored to your courses with new and reorganized chapters on Host Defense; Inflammatory Mediators; Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacogenomics & Personalized Medicine; Hydroxytoptomine & The Pharmacy of Migraine; and Purines.
Build your basic and clinical pharmacology knowledge with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use text
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites