Rang & Dale's Pharmacology
List Price: $77.99
Amazon.com's Price: $66.68You Save: $11.31 (15%)as of 06/26/2019 08:14 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Feature: Churchill Livingstone
Item Dimensions: 1075850110125
Label: Churchill Livingstone
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Churchill Livingstone
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 776
Publication Date: March 18, 2015
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Studio: Churchill Livingstone
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
For 25 years, Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology has delivered the core basic and clinical science information required by students and healthcare practitioners worldwide. Authors H. P. Rang, J. M. Ritter, R. J. Flower, and G. Henderson have ensured that the 8th Edition of this easy-to-read, comprehensive text continues the tradition of excellence with new coverage of drugs affecting the skin and new components online at Student Consult.
- Get the essential pharmacology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Progress confidently through all relevant aspects of pharmacology, beginning with a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions through clinical uses of key groups of drugs.
- Find important content quickly thanks to a color-coded layout that enables easy navigation and cross-referencing.
- Master difficult concepts with Key Points boxes, Clinical Uses boxes, and full-color illustrations throughout.
- Stay up to date with new information in the field, including an all-new chapter on drugs that affect the skin.
- Take advantage of new and unique features online, including 500+ chapter-specific multiple choice questions for immediate self-assessment.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
Build your basic and clinical pharmacology knowledge with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use text
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites