Pediatric Dermatology: Requisites in Dermatology
List Price: $149.00
Amazon.com's Price: $121.27You Save: $27.73 (19%)as of 11/15/2019 11:54 EST
Brand: Saunders Ltd.
Item Dimensions: 100072516675
Label: Saunders Ltd.
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Saunders Ltd.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 228
Publication Date: September 24, 2008
Publisher: Saunders Ltd.
Studio: Saunders Ltd.
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Highly Commended, Dermatology, BMA Awards 2009
Shape the future of dermatology by enhancing your knowledge with this innovative series! This title in the Requisites in Dermatology series is the perfect resource for quick reference and rapid review in pediatric dermatology. It succinctly presents all of the most essential clinical and foundational knowledge you need for certification, recertification or practice. An extremely user-friendly full-color format, replete with full-color clinical photographs and other pertinent illustrations, makes it easy to locate and read up on any topic. Plus, full-text online access lets you consult the book from any computer, download all of the images, watch online lectures, and much more.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
- Expert discussions and abundant full-color photographs guide you through the diagnosis and management of all of the most important and commonly seen pediatric skin conditions.
- Full-text online access lets you consult the book from any computer, perform quick searches, download all of the illustrations, and clip content for download onto your handheld device. You’ll also find online lectures from the chapter authors, self tests, additional downloadable figures, and other exciting materials.
- A highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template guide you effortlessly through all the information you need to know about any topic.
- Key Points call attention to the most important “takeaways in each chapter.
- Abundant algorithms streamline diagnostic and therapeutic decision making.
- The book’s compact size makes it equally convenient for reference in the office, clinic, laboratory, or break room.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites