Emergency Procedures for the Small Animal Veterinarian
List Price: $97.95
Amazon.com's Price: $65.98You Save: $31.97 (33%)as of 10/18/2019 11:00 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Brand: Saunders Ltd.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: 950650290150
Label: Saunders Ltd.
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Saunders Ltd.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 888
Publication Date: February 12, 2013
Publisher: Saunders Ltd.
Studio: Saunders Ltd.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Small animal veterinarians of all specialties and at all stages in their careers will find the new edition of Emergency Procedures for the Small Animal Veterinarian their invaluable one-stop shop for the information they need to provide optimal patient care in an emergency situation. Readers familiar with the previous edition will be pleased to see the text comprehensively updated, with much new content and many new features including an all-color design to make finding information easier than ever. Those coming to the book for the first time will appreciate its clarity of structure, its concise and practical approach and its step-by-step presentation of key information, all of which will prove their worth time and again in each new emergency, whatever the species. For those working as a solo doctor in an emergency practice, Emergency Procedures for the Small Animal Veterinarian third edition will fulfil the role of a substitute colleague when further information is needed quickly. No small animal clinician will want to be without a copy.
New to this edition
- Contains two new chapters on supportive care (fluid therapy, oxygen supplementation, analgesia, nutritional support) and shock
- Presents the latest recommendations for cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Includes the latest diagnostic testing regimens
- Offers current therapeutic recommendations including analgesia and nutritional support
- Dr Plunkett is joined by new co-authors for respiratory emergencies and emergencies of the urinary tract, and for a completely revised and augmented exotics chapter
- Contains major updates, revisions and expansions of the toxicologic emergencies chapter
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites