How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way
List Price: $17.99
Amazon.com's Price: $9.79You Save: $8.20 (46%)as of 07/16/2019 00:10 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Save $5.00 when you spend $15.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOK19 at checkout. Click to Display
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 11008508540
Label: Atria Books
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: Atria Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 192
Publication Date: September 14, 1984
Publisher: Atria Books
Release Date: September 14, 1984
Studio: Atria Books
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Blank Comic Book (Draw Your Own Comics): A Large Notebook and Sketchbook for Kids and Adults to Draw Comics and Journal
- The Mysteries of Harris Burdick
- Stan Lee's How to Draw Superheroes: From the Legendary Co-creator of the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and Iron Man
- Blank Comic Book For Kids : Create Your Own Comics With This Comic Book Journal Notebook: Over 100 Pages Large Big 8.5" x 11" Cartoon / Comic Book With Lots of Templates (Blank Comic Books)
- Blank Comic Book Notebook: Create Your Own Comic Book Strip, Variety of Templates For Comic Book Drawing, (Super Hero Comics)-[Professional Binding]
- Blank Comic Book Notebook For Kids : Create Your Own Comics, Comic Book Strip Templates For Drawing: Super Hero Comics (Draw Your Own Comic Book For Kids)
- Stan Lee's How to Draw Comics: From the Legendary Creator of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Iron Man
- Learn to Draw Marvel Avengers: How to draw your favorite characters, including Iron Man, Captain America, the Hulk, Black Panther, Black Widow, and more!
- Comic Sketch Book - Blank Comic Book: Create Your Own Drawing Cartoons and Comics (Large Print 8.5"x 11" 120 Pages) (Drawing comics)
- American Born Chinese
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
One of the first and still one of the best, Stan Lee’s How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way has been the primary resource for any and all who want to master the art of illustrating comic books and graphic novels.
Stan Lee, the Mighty Man from Marvel, and John Buscema, active and adventuresome artist behind the Silver Surfer, Conan the Barbarian, the Mighty Thor and Spider-Man, have collaborated on this comics compendium: an encyclopedia of information for creating your own superhero comic strips. Using artwork from Marvel comics as primary examples, Buscema graphically illustrates the hitherto mysterious methods of comic art. Stan Lee’s pithy prose gives able assistance and advice to the apprentice artist. Bursting with Buscema’s magnificent illustrations and Lee’s laudable word-magic, How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way belongs in the library of everyone who has ever wanted to illustrate his or her own comic strip.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites