Miller's Anesthesia, 2-Volume Set
List Price: $459.99
Amazon.com's Price: $396.78You Save: $63.21 (14%)as of 11/20/2019 08:34 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 1200100084700
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Pages: 3112
Publication Date: October 29, 2019
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Covering everything from historical and international perspectives to basic science and current clinical practice, Miller's Anesthesia, 9th Edition, remains the preeminent reference in the field. Dr. Michael Gropper leads a team of global experts who bring you the most up-to-date information available on the technical, scientific, and clinical issues you face each day – whether you’re preparing for the boards, studying for recertification, or managing a challenging patient care situation in your practice.
- Contains fully revised and updated content throughout, including numerous new videos online.
- Includes four new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: High Pressure, Immersion, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature.
- Addresses timely topics such as neurotoxicity, palliation, and sleep/wake disorders.
- Streamlines several topics into single chapters with fresh perspectives from new authors, making the material more readable and actionable.
- Features the knowledge and expertise of former lead editor Dr. Ronald Miller, as well as new editor Dr. Kate Leslie of the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of anesthetic drugs, guidelines for anesthetic practice and patient safety, new techniques, step-by-step instructions for patient management, the unique needs of pediatric patients, and much more – all highlighted by more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, in addition to accessing regular updates, related websites, and an expanded collection of procedural videos.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites