Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods
List Price: $194.99
Amazon.com's Price: $129.99You Save: $65.00 (33%)as of 02/27/2020 04:22 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Feature: Elsevier Science Health Science
Item Dimensions: 1100900905250
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1584
Publication Date: May 26, 2016
- Elsevier Science Health Science
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Recognized as the definitive reference in laboratory medicine since 1908, Henry's Clinical Diagnosis continues to offer state-of-the-art guidance on the scientific foundation and clinical application of today's complete range of laboratory tests. Employing a multidisciplinary approach, it presents the newest information available in the field, including new developments in technologies and the automation platforms on which measurements are performed.
- Provides guidance on error detection, correction, and prevention, as well as cost-effective test selection.
- Features a full-color layout, illustrations and visual aids, and an organization based on organ system.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features the latest knowledge on cutting-edge technologies of molecular diagnostics and proteomics.
- Includes a wealth of information on the exciting subject of omics; these extraordinarily complex measurements reflect important changes in the body and have the potential to predict the onset of diseases such as diabetes mellitus.
- Coverage of today's hottest topics includes advances in transfusion medicine and organ transplantation; molecular diagnostics in microbiology and infectious diseases; point-of-care testing; pharmacogenomics; and the microbiome.
- Toxicology and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring chapter discusses the necessity of testing for therapeutic drugs that are more frequently being abused by users.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites