Choose a platinum experience. Choose Understanding Business.
Brand: McGraw-Hill Education
Item Dimensions: 1120900371130
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 800
Publication Date: January 09, 2015
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Connect 1 Semester Access Card for Understanding Business
- Applied Calculus for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences: A Brief Approach
- What the CEO Wants You to Know : How Your Company Really Works
- Proving the Value of HR: How and Why to Measure ROI
- Cengage Advantage Books: Business Law Today, The Essentials: Text and Summarized Cases
- Bundle: Finite Mathematics for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences, Loose-leaf Version, 12th + WebAssign, Single-Term Printed Access Card
- Prego! An Invitation to Italian, 8th Edition
- Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating A Small Business (4th Edition)
- How to Conduct Surveys: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Writing Today, MLA Update Edition (3rd Edition)
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Understanding Business has long been the market leader because we listen to instructors and students. With this eleventh edition we are proud to offer a platinum experience, that:
Improves Student Performance―Understanding Business puts students at the center. It’s the only learning program on the market to offer proven adaptive technology that increases grades by a full letter through Connect® Business, and the only program to offer the first and only adaptive eBook ever, SmartBook.
Enhances your Teaching―The authors are dedicated to supporting your teaching and your student’s learning, which is why they listen to YOU and develop resources based on YOUR suggestions and course needs. This is the only author team on the market that carefully reviews each and every resource to ensure cohesion.
Accessible to All―This learning program has moved toward tighter compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, and provides students the opportunity to learn regardless of learning style or disability. What’s more, it earned a perfect score of 100 points possible by Quality Matters, an independent organization that reviews and certifies the quality of online courses and online components.
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites