CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, Third Edition (Lange Current)
List Price: $67.00
Amazon.com's Price: $57.56You Save: $9.44 (14%)as of 12/11/2019 02:58 EST
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Item Dimensions: 900750226102
Label: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 656
Publication Date: October 19, 2015
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The ultimate clinical companion for managing digestive and liver diseases―now revised and updated!
Part of the acclaimed CURRENT series, this trusted, practical resource reviews how to diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of digestive tract and liver disorders.
Authored by faculty physicians at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy features a streamlined, consistent presentation, with each chapter outlining the essentials of diagnosis for each condition.
The third edition of this skill-building guide incorporates the latest research and takes you through therapeutic advances in Barrett’s esophagus, eosinophilic esophagitis, esophageal motility disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, and other conditions. Altogether, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy is more current―and more indispensable―than ever. Page after page, it puts the most important insights on managing digestive and hepatic diseases in the palm of your hand.
- Authoritative coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology conditions, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- "Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists provide an at-a-glance review of both common and rare digestive disorders
- More than 90 full-color endoscopic and radiographic images enhance clinical decision-making and clarify imaging techniques
- Logical organization begins with a section on general concerns such as acute abdominal pain, then progresses to specific disease categories
- NEW! Chapter on gastrointestinal manifestations of mast cell disorders provides an important update on this increasingly recognized disorder
- NEW! Timely coverage of the revised Atlanta Guidelines for acute pancreatitis gets you up to speed on diagnostic and treatment approaches for this common condition
- NEW! High-yield overview of an effective treatment approach for chronic hepatitis C provides key perspectives on improving patient outcomes
- NEW! Updated references now include clinically relevant articles published in 2014
Top Rated Sites
Most Popular Sites